There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Pediatric Cardiology, Board Certified, 2006
- NSCB Medical College 1998
- Long Island College Hospital- Closed 2003
- Mount Sinai Medical Center - New York, NY 2006
Dr. Golten specializes in evaluating and treating complex congenital heart disease, heart murmurs, chest pain, dizziness, palpitations, arrhythmia, heart failure, metabolic syndromes, marfans syndrome, cardiomyopathy, high cholesterol, and hypertension. She holds a special interest in fetal cardiology.
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: