There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Surgery, Board Certified, 2013
- Pediatric Transplant Surgery
- Transplantation Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Transplantation Services
- Penn State College of Medicine 2004
- SUNY - Stony Brook University Hospital 2005
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center 2009
Treatment of primary and metastatic liver cancer
Live donor nephrectomies
American College of Surgeons
American Society of Transplant Surgeons
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: