There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Cardiovascular Disease, Board Certified, 2011
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2005
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2008
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center 2011
David Ambrose DO, a fellowship-trained cardiologist, offers the full spectrum of cardiology services, including:
• Nuclear cardiology
• Cardiovascular disease
• Cholesterol management
• Transesophageal echocardiography
• Women’s heart health
• Preventative heart health care
American College of Cardiology
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: