There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Board Certified, 1999
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Washington U., School of Medicine 1990
- St. Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center 1991
- Columbia University Medical Center 1995
- U. of Utah Hospital and Clinics 1996
Daniel Horwitz, MD is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic traumatologist who specializes in caring for patients with trauma-related injuries as well as complex fractures. His expertise includes:
• Orthopaedic care of patients with multiple injuries
• Unstable pelvic fractures
• Acetabular fractures
• Complex periarticular fractures
• Orthopaedic Trauma program development
• SI joint fusions
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: