There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Gastroenterology, Board Certified, 2004
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific 1998
- Madigan Army Medical Center 2001
ERCP and diseases of the biliary tree
Evaluation of pancreatic diseases (cystic masses of the pancreas)
Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) and fine needle aspiration (FNA)
Evaluation and management of autoimmnue hepatitis, hemochromatosis, PSC, PBC
American College of Gastroenterology
American Society of Gastrointestional Endoscopy
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: