There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Gynecologic Oncology, Board Certified, 2013
- Obstetrics - Gynecology, Board Certified, 2002
- Hahnemann University, School of Medicine 1996
- U. of Rochester Medical Center-New York 2000
- New York University 2008
Gynecological cancers, including cervical, uterine, vulvar, ovarian and vaginal.
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: