There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Cardiovascular Disease, Board Certified, 2009
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Transplantation Services
- New York University School of Medicine 2000
- Bellevue Hospital Center 2004
- Columbia University Medical Center 2008
Coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, congestive heart failure, pulmonary arterial hypertension, cardiovascular risk factor modification, women's health, non-invasive cardiac imaging, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, cholesterol management, transesophageal echocardiography, preventative heart health care, heart failure, transplant cardiology
Valvular heart disease, pulmonary vascular disease, cardiomyopathy
American College of Cardiology
American College of Physicians
American Heart Association
American Medical Association
American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: