There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Cardiovascular Disease, Board Certified, 1995
- Transplantation Surgery
- SUNY Downstate at Brooklyn, School of Medicine 1988
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center 1991
- Brooke Army Medical Center 1995
Specializing in non-invasive cardiology, exercise physiology and patients with unexplainable shortness of breath, Dr. Bauch offers expertise in the following:
• Echocardiography, including 3D Echo
• Exercise Physiology
• Structural Imaging
• Pacemaker Implants
• Hand-carried Ultrasound
• Minimally Invasive Cardiac Catheterizations
• Metabolic Heart Testing
American College of Cardiology
American College of Physicians
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: