There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Cardiovascular Disease, Board Certified, 1989
- Heart Failure
- Hahnemann University, School of Medicine 1982
- Robert Packer Hospital 1985
- The Milton S. Hershey Medical Center 1987
Heart failure, cardiac rehabilitation, noninvasive cardiology, preoperative risk assessment, echocardiography
American College of Cardiology
American College of Physicians
American Heart Association
Heart Failure Society of America
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: