There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Neurological Surgery, Board Certified, 1993
- Movement Disorders
- McGill University, Faculty of Medicine 1981
- Saint Michael's Hospital 1982
- Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital 1987
Dr. Emrich offers treatment options for:
• Parkinson’s disease
• Essential tremor
• Rubral tremor and cerebellar outflow tremors
• Hemifacial spasm
• Tics & Tourette’s syndrome
• Huntington’s disease
• Tardive dyskinesias
• Spinocerebellar ataxias
• Restless legs syndrome
• Fragile X tremor ataxia syndrome
He also specializes in surgical treatments for epilepsy and Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) device implants.
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: