There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Pediatric Nephrology, Board Certified, 1993
- Transplantation Services
- West Virginia University, School of Medicine 1986
- West Virginia University Hospitals 1990
- University of Virginia Medical Center 1993
Renal failure, hypertension, hematuria, proteinuria, congenital renal diseases, kidney failure, urinary tract infections, kidney stones, hydronephrosis, vesico-ureteral reflux, cystic kidney disease, poly-cystic kidney disease, glomerulonephritis, dialysis, kidney transplantation services, renal insufficiency
American Society of Nephrology
American Society of Pediatric Nephrology
International Society of Pediatric Nephrology
Physicians for Social Responsibility
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: