There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Sports Medicine, Board Certified, 2014
- Ross University, School of Medicine - New York 2006
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center 2012
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center 2013
Dr. Scotti specializes in non-operative primary care sports medicine and treats sports-related injuries including fractures, sprains and strains, concussions, sports-relatied back pain, and joint pain.
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: