There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Physician Assistant, Board Certified, 1981
- Cardiovascular Disease
- George Washington University - P. A. Program 1980
- University of Nebraska Medical Center - P. A. Program 2005
Hospital and Office Cardiology
Critical Care Cardiology
American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Distinguished Fellow
American College of Cardiology
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: