There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Ophthalmology, Board Certified, 1997
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Eye Surgery
- University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine 1990
- Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network 1991
- Univ. of South Florida, College of Medicine 1994
- The Hospital For Sick Children - Toronto,Canada 1995
Pediatric ophthalmology, pediatric and adult strabismus, retinopathy of prematurity, nasolacrimal duct obstruction
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: