There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Neurological Surgery, Board Certified, 2007
- Spine Surgery
- Neurosurgical Oncology
- Laval University, Faculty of Medicine 1990
- Laval University, Faculty of Medicine 1992
- McGill University, Faculty of Medicine 1995
- Hopital Notre-Dame-Pavillon Deschamps 1998
- University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center 2000
Dr. Lacroix specializes in the treatment of brain, spinal cord and spine tumors with a special interest in skull base and pituitary tumors. Dr Lacroix provides expertise in minimally invasive spinal surgeries and spinal movement preservation devices.
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: