There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Internal Medicine, Board Certified, 2007
- Primary Care
- University of Santo Tomas 2001
- Veterans Memorial Medical Center 2002
- Rochester General Hospital - New York 2007
Provides diagnosis and management of acute and chronic medical conditions. Special interests include geriatric medicine, women’s health and mental health, as well as the management of diabetic and cardiac patients.
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: