There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Gastroenterology, Board Certified, 2004
- King Edward Medical College 1996
- Monmouth Medical Center 2001
- Providence Hospital - Southfield, MI 2004
Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), ERCP, biliary and pancreatic disorders, Barrett's ablation, endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR).
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: