There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Clinical Neurophysiology, Board Certified, 2001
- Neurology, Board Certified, 2000
- Neuromuscular Medicine, Board Certified, 2008
- Vascular Neurology, Board Certified, 2009
- University College London School of Medicine, UK 1991
- Johns Hopkins Hospital 1996
- York Hospital 1998
- Johns Hopkins Hospital 1997
American Academy of Neurology
American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
American College of Physician Executives
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: