There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Clinical Genetics, Board Certified, 2010
- Pediatric Genetics
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine 1984
- Delaware Valley Medical Center 1985
- Butterworth Campus - Spectrum Health 1988
- Medical College of Virginia Hospitals 1992
Dr. Salbert is a Clinical Geneticist / Dysmorphologist. Her expertese is in syndrome diagnosis.
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: