There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Otolaryngology, Board Certified, 2016
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Universidad de Chile 1997
- Universidad de Chile 2000
- U. of California - San Diego Medical Center 2003
Research - Otology
- Children's Hospital and Health Center of San Diego 2006
Pediatric obstructive sleep apnea and breathing abnormalities; tonsils and adenoidal disease; airway obstruction; hearing loss; ear infections and drainage; congenital malformations of the ear; craniofacial abnormalities; extra-esophageal reflux; speech and voice disorders; swallowing disorders; vascular malformations; neck masses; nasal allergies and sinus disease; cystic fibrosis and secondary sinus disease
American Academy of Head & Neck Surgery
American Academy of Otolaryngology
Chilean Academy of Otolaryngology
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: