There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Neurological Surgery, Board Certified, 2003
- Spine Surgery
- Neurosurgical Oncology
- Brown University Program In Medicine 1989
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation 1990
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation 1997
- U. of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center 1998
Neuro-oncology including tumors of the brain, neck and spine; radiosurgery; surgical treatment of epilepsy, spine surgery
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: