There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Surgery, Board Certified, 2004
- Bariatric Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Indiana University, School of Medicine 1998
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center 2003
Minimally invasive approaches to gastroesophageal disease, including reflux, hiatal hernia, achalasia, diverticula and revisional foregut surgery; minimally invasive gastrointestinal and solid organ surgery; laparoscopic gastric surgery, including bariatric and cancer; laparoscopic adrenal and colon surgery; heartburn; surgical endoscopy; revisional bariatric surgery.
American College of Surgeons
American Society of Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery
The Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: