There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Adolescent Medicine, Board Certified, 2003
- Sports Medicine, Board Certified, 2005
- Faculdade de Medicina do ABC 1990
- U. of Illinois at Chicago 2000
- U. of Pittsburgh - U. Health Center of Pittsburgh 2003
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, NC 2004
All aspects of adolescent and young adult medicine, all aspects of basic sports medicine
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: