There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Surgery, Board Certified, 2005
- Endocrine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Georgetown University Medical School 1999
- Abington Memorial Hospital 2004
- NIH - Center for Cancer Research 2007
Surgical oncology, endocrine surgery and minimally invasive surgery; treatment of esophageal cancer, gastric cancer, primary and metastatic liver tumors, pancreatic tumors, endocrine tumors, skin and soft tissue cancers including melanoma and sarcoma, hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC), pancreatic cancer surgery
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: