There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Obstetrics - Gynecology, Board Certified, 2015
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2006
- Geisinger Medical Center 2010
- Magee - Women's Hospital 2013
Endometrial cancer, complex pelvis mass, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer, complex menopause management
Referrals are welcome and suggested for:
• Complex adnexal masses suspicious for cancer
• Cervical, vaginal, or vulvar biopsy-proven pre-invasive lesions
• Biopsy proven endometrial, cervical, ovarian, tubal, vulvar, and vaginal cancers
• Gestational trophoblastic disease
• Screening for women at increased risk of gynecologic cancer
• Gynecologic cancer clinical trial options
• Brachytherapy applicator placement
• Benign pelvic pathology requiring complex pelvic surgery
• Chemotherapy for gynecologic cancers
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: