There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Pulmonary Disease, Board Certified, 1978
- Sleep Medicine
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1970
- U. of Connecticut Health Center 1972
- U. S. Air Force Medical Center - Scott AFB, IL 1975
General Pulmonary Medicine, Asthma, Tuberculosis, Interstitial Lung Disease and Sleep Disorders
American College of Chest Physicians
American College of Physicians
American Thoracic Society
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: